Friday, July 15, 2011

I Told You I Was Bad At This

Well as warned I am really late on updating this blog. Things are going great on this side though. I just realized that tomorrow marks the 28th week! I can't believe my Third Trimester is already here! It seems like time has gone by so fast though, I hear it slows down near the end.

All of our visits with the midwife have been really positive. Milo's positioning and heartbeat are excellent. Though to be honest, I did get in trouble about my diet at the last visit. I did really awesome the first few month of pregnancy but, being at home all day has made more lax. Don't worry Jacob made sure I improved it asap.

I have completely quit my job at the fruit stand now since walking/standing is still an issue. I'm told I will appreciate all this time to relax but, I have to admit it gets boring.

There's not much else to report here. I go in for some testing on Tuesday but, am pretty sure it should all come back excellent.

Love you all and can't wait for our little dude to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment