I did indeed go to the physical therapist last Friday and after trying various stretches was told that there was nothing she could do for me. Oddly enoughs she seemed more upset about it then I was. I had to reassure her a few times that it was okay. I almost find it funny at this point and told my mom it seems fitting that I would have some crazy thing during my pregnancy.
When I went in to do a meet and greet with new midwife I gave her permission to check me out and she agreed that I'm an interesting case. It appears the round ligament pain theory is almost being thrown completely out the window and that this might have some thing to do with either my Cerebral Palsy or from when I broke my hip in 7th grade. She is consulting some friends of hers and in the mean time I'm going to try acupuncture with a lady she suggested.
On the bright side my boss is being a real peach and my job is still open if and when I'm ready to come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment