Thursday, July 28, 2011

False Alarm!

Last night we had our first false alarm and its definitely not some thing I would like to repeat any time soon.
Around 8 pm I started feeling sharp pains in my pelvic area. I would learn later these pains were contractions but at the time I had no clue what was going on. We immediately called the midwife who called UW Hospital. We were told to wait a hour with a hot pad and drink lots of water. After that hour the pains had actually gotten worse! So of we headed.
As you can tell by the title of this entry we did not have a baby last night. He also isn't coming within the next two weeks! Out hope is that he stays in long enough to be born outside the hospital but, long gone is my theory that he was showing up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment