As I wrote last we headed to Ballard for an early ultrasound today. I am happy to report that both the baby and I are in excellent health. Oh and we're having a boy!
We know it's unconventional to share the name this early but the truth is we've been sitting on a name for over a month now and can't wait any longer. We will be naming him Milo Snow Mendenhall. No not after Milo and Otis but, after the main character in the book The Phantom Tollbooth.
Jacob and I are ecstatic and can't wait for October so we can hold him. I was also glad that the Tech gave us a CD so we could post some pictures for y'all. The one above was our favorite but here's a few more.
Love,
Jana




Love! I will just pretend that you named him after the singer of my favorite punk rock band. Jana + Jacob, this is so cool!
ReplyDelete<3
this Jane person knows whats up, we're ALL gonna pretend its a Descedents reference
ReplyDeleteShortly after coming up with Milo I also remembered the Descendents and of course thought of you Ted. I think we can safely add him to the list of people the baby is named after.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! A boy! Boys are so great... and Milo is a wonderful name.
ReplyDelete