So much has happened since Jana last posted. We had our first pregnancy scare! We were at the UW until 4 in the morning dealing with false labor. The good news is everything checked out fine. We had an ultrasound and everything looked fine. On the bright side, we had the chance to see and hear Milo for (hopefully) the last time until his arrival. Spoiler alert! He is a mover and a shaker. We have started birthing classes with a nice woman named April. The class was designed by April and Penny Simkins, a world renowned birthing expert. From the looks of the syllabus and the feel of the first class, we have lots to learn. My only (minor) complaint is it feels a little granola for my taste, but I expected a little granola when we selected the midwife option. All in all, I can’t wait to feel prepared for the birthing process.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Jacob's First Post
Good news! We have entered the last two months of the pregnancy. A pregnancy that seemed like an eternity a few months ago is slowly closing on the end date. Jana and I are both excited. We’re also in turbo mode to make sure everything is ready for his arrival. I have decided today is a great day to enter something into Milo’s blog. First off, I can’t believe the joy that has overcome me during this process of becoming a parent. I never imagined myself in such situation in my early 20s, but I can’t imagine my life without him (o Jana) now. I have become a member of the most important club in America. I have become a guardian of tomorrow’s future.
So much has happened since Jana last posted. We had our first pregnancy scare! We were at the UW until 4 in the morning dealing with false labor. The good news is everything checked out fine. We had an ultrasound and everything looked fine. On the bright side, we had the chance to see and hear Milo for (hopefully) the last time until his arrival. Spoiler alert! He is a mover and a shaker. We have started birthing classes with a nice woman named April. The class was designed by April and Penny Simkins, a world renowned birthing expert. From the looks of the syllabus and the feel of the first class, we have lots to learn. My only (minor) complaint is it feels a little granola for my taste, but I expected a little granola when we selected the midwife option. All in all, I can’t wait to feel prepared for the birthing process.
So much has happened since Jana last posted. We had our first pregnancy scare! We were at the UW until 4 in the morning dealing with false labor. The good news is everything checked out fine. We had an ultrasound and everything looked fine. On the bright side, we had the chance to see and hear Milo for (hopefully) the last time until his arrival. Spoiler alert! He is a mover and a shaker. We have started birthing classes with a nice woman named April. The class was designed by April and Penny Simkins, a world renowned birthing expert. From the looks of the syllabus and the feel of the first class, we have lots to learn. My only (minor) complaint is it feels a little granola for my taste, but I expected a little granola when we selected the midwife option. All in all, I can’t wait to feel prepared for the birthing process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment